Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I still live in a bachelor pad.

It's been two weeks since I last posted, and I still live in a bachelor pad. My walls are still builder's beige. The ridiculous sofas are still here (and always will be, I just need to get over that). The mantle is still undecorated.

But I have made some progress. In the last two weeks, I have:
  • made four butternut squash pies
  • vacuumed the house five times
  • made 1/2 of an ornament wreath
  • ordered, addressed and mailed Bellie's first birthday invites
  • convinced my husband not to decorate for Christmas until Saturday
  • been to three quarters of two different NC State football games
  • argued with one dumbassed EventOne football staff person (that's a whole 'nother blog post)
  • walked a gazillion miles
  • spent a trillion dollars at Target (that place needs to be banned)
  • organized the garage
  • put little baby items in garage...since we no longer have a little baby :(
I keep trying to think, "What will give me the push I need to get this stuff done?" And I know the answer. Some adderall and a few Dt. Cokes. Weak? Maybe. Will it help my ADD brain get the job done? Hell to the yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity