Monday, January 31, 2011

Puppies and PeePees

I love my dogs.  I really do.  They're sweet, loyal, attractive and great friends. They almost always sit when we ask them to.  They stay when told to do so most of the time.  They can shake, high five and pray.  They don't even eat their supper until we've said the blessing.

But most importantly, their antics make me laugh. Not always when they happen, but a few days later, it makes for a good story.

T.C. (Takin' Care of Business)
D.T. (Down To Business)
On Friday morning, this was NOT funny.  It also wasn't funny Friday afternoon - or at anytime Saturday.  But by Sunday night, it made me chuckle!

My sister was coming to spend the night with us Friday night, and I hadn't changed the sheets on our guest room bed since the previous weekend when we had company.  So Friday morning, I made it my mission to clean the guest room.  However, when I went to straighten up, I was shocked to find a pee lake puddle ON the bed.

Not by the front door, not by the back door.  Not on the carpet in a desperate attempt to make it to any door.  Nope.  It was ON the bed.  Who does that?  Certainly not these precious pets. 

I would like to say I wasn't sure which of my precious pups had pulled this stunt, but only one of them thinks charades like this are humorous.  She also likes to steal sweets off the counter when we're not looking, lambchop bones out of the trash (her Saturday morning trick.  Really, she ate two lambchop bones!) and baby diapers.

Blog readers, I introduce you to T.C.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, dogs have the funniest pee stories. It is almost like they are laughing at us when they do it too... little rascals!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity