Monday, February 7, 2011

I don't care if Monday's blue...

I love starting the week with Miscellany Monday!  Maybe one day I'll be creative enough to start the week of with great substance, but for now, this is an ideal way to get weekend thoughts out and remember what's upcoming!  Thanks to lowercase letters via Becky at Keep on the Sunny Side!


  1.  I've been getting in a weird funk on Sunday afternoons.  I hate when the weekend ends, and right now it's really hard because it means a whole week of being at home with limited adult interaction.
  2. I am also super tired of everyone being sick!  I had a lunch date and a FroYo date today, and both were canceled because everyone has winter bugs!
  3. Speaking of FroYo - if you're in Raleigh (or anywhere in the Triangle), you HAVE to check out The Skinny Dip. This place is amazing!  They have 10 different yogurts on tap, and a gazillion (yes really, a gazillion) toppings available.  And it's self-serve!  To.Die.For.
  4. I miss being my best friends' best friend.  Confusing?  I'll explain in a blog post later this week.
  5. I also miss sundresses.
  6. We're going to see The Temptations Wednesday night!
  7. ...with Mr. Business' parents.
  8. They're coming in tomorrow, so I get to spend all day Wednesday with them!  Alone (with the baby)! I'm sure there will be lots of judging, eye rolls, bless your hearting we'll have a great time and really bond.
  9. I've been trying to be more "adventurous in the kitchen" (also another great blog story), so today I made sweet potato biscuits. It was a massive failure. They came out the right color!
  10. Small Biz slept through the night for the past four nights!
  11. Has anyone been to a show at the D-PAC?  What's a girl to wear???

Thanks for reading through my ramblings!

2 comments:

  1. I always hate sunday afternoons! All I can ever think about it going back to work on monday. BOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This "so today I made sweet potato biscuits. It was a massive failure. They came out the right color!" made me snort out loud! Haha... I always get so sad if something doesn't look like a picture and my husband always laughs at me.

    Also - I have not gotten on the FoYo train yet - but I am glad to finally have a recommendation of a local place! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity