Wednesday, December 14, 2011

One year ago...

One year ago,our family did this:

Mike and I spent our last morning as the two of us relaxing, and around 11, we headed to the hospital! There, we were met by: my brothers (top center), my parents (top right), my sister (middle row, left), and Mikey's parents (second from the left, bottom row - see the BLAZE orange hat? Yes, that really happened.)

It was a busy morning, and shortly after, we were joined by the reason for everyone's excitement!

See the cupcakes above? We had a second dozen too! And more than 20 friends and family in the room to help us eat them the night she was born! (We also had champagne, but I don't know where those pictures are!)

What? You didn't have cupcakes and champagne for your guests in the hospital room the night your first born arrived? Psssshhhhh!

I can't believe it's been a whole year! Happy, happy birthday, my sweet Julie Bell!

Also, we're taking a break from home-ifying the bachelor pad. Hopefully I'll be able to explain why soon! And we're having a very hungry caterpillar birthday this weekend, so I'll have pictures next week!

3 comments:

  1. I'm trying to do some house projects, decorating, crafts, etc for our house (we rent right now so don't want to do too much), but I want to make it mine as much as I can. The things I buy/make will be going with us when we move into a house of our own.

    I can't wait to see the birthday pics. Hailey is only 6 months old and I'm already thinking of her first birthday theme. HAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't beleive it's been a year! Happy birthday Julie Bell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet post! I cannot believe you left such a cliffhanger at the end of your blog post! I am so anxiously waiting to find out what is to come! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity