Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Bellie's First Birthday Party!

In mid-December, our sweet little girl turned one! I honestly cannot believe she's a year old. I know everyone says it, but the first year flies by.

For her birthday party, we had a Very Hungry Caterpillar-themed party. The hardest thing (to me) about planning a baby's birthday party is the timing. She naps at 9am and again at 1pm, so a middle of the day party isn't an option. She also goes to bed at 6:30pm, so an evening party is out of the question. Because of the sleep schedule, her party started at 3pm. A little odd, but she wasn't cranky, and that was most important to me.


I didn't take pictures of the snacks, but we had some yummy foods! I made Jenna's Sin Dip, and it was the biggest hit of the party!


Here are some pictures of sweet, sweet Bellie!


I made a very hungry caterpillar! (So proud of my creative side!)

Sweet Bellie with her birthday hat.

Don't judge me on this pic!

I made a fat caterpillar, and my mom destroyed him. :(

My friend Sara and her little boy William came and partied with us! (Look at Bellie checking him out!)

She was not playing around with that cupcake!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, the cupcake fun happened after we left!!! Boooo. We had so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics :) Bellie's such a stinkin' cutie!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity