Sunday, January 1, 2012

New house photos: upstairs

In the upstairs of the house, we have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Want to see pictures? Hope you said yes, because here they are!

So we're standing in the entryway again, and we're going to head up the stairs you see on the right.

Here's a view looking up the stairs.
The first door on the right will be Bellie's room. She's been napping here in her pack 'n play while we meet with painters etc.

On the left, directly across from Bellie's room is a bathroom - with two linen closets! (Yay! I love storage!) Do you see that blue countertop on the back right?

Stepping further into the bathroom, you'll see the shower. How about all that tile? It's straight from the 1960s, and we're just thankful the tile is neutral and not pink or blue...because it's going to stick around for a while!

Our bedroom is on the back left of the hallway. We each have a closet on the right hand side of the room. (I should have taken pictures of those...)

And the master bath. Again with the tile...and it's sticking around too.

The third bedroom is accessed at the end of the hall.

So, that's the top floor of the house. Even though we don't have any walk-in closets, I love all the storage space we have! And I love the wood floors - we all have horrible closets, so wood floors are a big plus for us. (I grew up in a historic house, so I only like real wooden floors, which made house-hunting a slight nightmare!)

Tomorrow I'll share the bottom floor of the house! :)
 Oh, and Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to start out 2012 :) I am so excited for you with your new house...xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I immediately noticed the floors! My mom has them in her house and I love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so beautiful! I love the wood floors! Can't wait to see how you transform. Congratulations on your beautiful new home!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity